Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

I love how holidays are a time to get out, get together, and just enjoy being with others. On Saturday, we went to our friends' house for an egg hunt and donuts (the rain flooded the park). Then we ventured to the primary Easter activity at the church. The kids had so much fun! They got to hear stories, color pictures, decorate Easter baskets, do relays and play games in the gym. Today, we went to church to listen to the wonderful messages and beautiful music in celebration of Christ's ressurection. Then, we had our friends the Rowleys over for dinner. It was so nice to have such a full and yet relaxing weekend. We are still feeling a bit under the weather (especially me), but I feel so fortunate that we were well enough to enjoy this special day.

4 comments:

Jay, Sarah, Noah, & Nate said...

I love Ari's pom pigtails! I'm glad you were feeling well enough to enjoy the weekend!

The Shobes said...

I love these pictures! Everyone seems so happy and you look very festive. Bella is so chubby - I love it! I can't wait to see you guys some day!

Erin Buggy said...

Love all the photos! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. Are you feeling healthy by now? I sure hope so, as being sick with children in tow is sooo no fun. Will call you later today!

The Rich Family said...

Ari's Easter dress is so beautiful! I love the pictures of Ari and Gabe together!