Friday, March 26, 2010

Perfect Pet

We have enjoyed the company of our wonderful dog, Chewy, for nearly six years. Chewy has always been the perfect family dog. He is patient, loving, playful, loyal, and gentle. He is everything that anyone could ever want in a dog (he plays fetch, obeys commands, loves hiking, is housebroken) and then some (he doesn't go on carpet or furniture, he is hypoallergenic, doesn't shed). As much as we would wish for Chewy to live out the rest of his years with us (we know that we could never find a dog that compares to him), we know that it wouldn't be fair to him. Like all dogs, Chewy deserves to go on regular walks, have fun outings, and would love the attention of his owners. Regrettably, we have not been able to offer this to him recently. Provided the right person or family come along, we may be willing to place him in a new home. We plan to be quite discerning, because he is not just any dog. But if you think you know someone who might be a match for a perfect best friend, then please let me know.
{Chewy with my sister}{Chew E. Baca: Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier, 6 y/o, male}

3 comments:

Chrissy Edwards said...

Awww, Chewy! What a tough decision to make, we just had to make the same decision recently. Luckily, we had a family member looking for new pets, and they are SO happy where they are at now!

Karmann said...

Ohh CHEWY!!!! I hope you can find a good home for him! :(

Love reading about all the new things Ari is doing!!! BIG girl with the stairs and telling you she needs to go potty and then going!!! OH my I am smiling from ear to ear!!! Oh how I miss seeing you and Ari everyweek!!! :( Give each other a hug and kiss for me k!!!!! XOXOXO

Unknown said...

Hello,

I am very interested in adopting Chewy. :) My boyfriend and I currently have a Wheaten Mix named Humphrey- he is 9 years old and very gentle. We take Humphrey everywhere with us- hiking, on trips, over to friends and relatives houses... but I would like a companion for Humphrey for when Mark and I are at work during the day.

Please let me know if you would be interested in interviewing me?

My email is mrsselleck@gmail.com.


Thank you,
Chelly :)