Sunday, May 8, 2011

The twins

Just the other day, Bella ran an errand with her daddy.  I had almost forgotten what it felt like to have just my twins be with me for a moment.  I hardly ever use that term anymore (“my twins”) because our crew is so much more than twins these days, and people often get confused about which of my children are twins anyway (most assume Gabe and Bella are twins, because Ari is in a wheelchair, I imagine).

Usually, it’s either Gabe or Ari that is gone at preschool or at a play date, and Bella hangs with me and the remaining sibling.  She does a wonderful job of keeping us all entertained, so we are always grateful for her spritely presence.  But for thirty minutes, it was sweet playing with my two oldest and remembering when it was just me and the two… my twins.

DSC_6167 DSC_6169DSC_6176 DSC_6177

No comments: