Monday, September 10, 2012

Liam at 3 Months

Baby Liam’s third month sped right by.  He’s at a a sweet age, a mix of sleepy easy baby and joyful gurgles and giggles.  Liam has let us hear the first sounds of his laughter at the beginning of this month.  When he laughs, he crinkles his nose up and makes one loud sound – just like his mama.  He is such a social creature when he’s awake.  He loves interacting with anyone who looks his way.  But I’m his favorite ;).  As much as I sometimes need to get things done, he locks me in when he starts talking to me, and I’m pretty much hooked on our him for as long as I have his interest.  I just about melted when I saw him recognize me for the first time.  His eyes lit up and his fuss face turned into the widest grin.  Made my day. 

DSC_0015DSC_0014

Liam began sleeping through the night towards the end of this month.  He has given me eight hours of precious uninterrupted sleep between the hours of 10 PM and 6 AM.  Angel baby.

DSC_0016

Liam’s eyes turned from grey blue to brown this month.

DSC_0005DSC_0006

He’s also been tracking, as well as kicking his legs and flapping his arms whenever he’s anticipating something exciting. Liam loves the ceiling fan and bath time. Liam does not like tummy time, although he endures it five times each day to help him handle his huge noggin.

DSC_0081DSC_0096 DSC_0082 DSC_0092DSC_0097

Love him more than ever.

2 comments:

Paradise Found said...

He is SO sweet. 5 times a day of tummy time is a lot of work for you too! He'll soon have all the muscle to hold up all his brain power :) The last 2 lines of photos he looks so much like Jake, and I really see Ari in him when he smiles. Beautiful photography.

The Shobes said...

Can you please come take some pictures of Luke for me? Love these pics but it's easy with such a pretty baby! I can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving.