Monday, October 15, 2012

Liam is 4 Months

So far, I am still counting my blessings, because I have the best baby in the whole world.  By that, I just mean that he is so happy and easygoing that he makes my crazy job sometimes a little easier instead of harder.  For a four month old, that’s a pretty amazing feat.

Head control is taking off this month.  He is able to hold his head up for longer periods while on his tummy and also sit briefly in the Bumbo seat. 

His naps are getting lighter and shorter, and he doesn’t enjoy sleeping in the carseat while we’re out and about nearly as much as before.  He is still a great sport about it, because poor little guy isn’t given much choice in the matter.

He is loving his toys this month, especially his bouncy chair and play gym. He loves movement and gets excited about putting everything in his mouth (yay!).

DSC_0120DSC_0117DSC_0007 DSC_0005 DSC_0006DSC_0004DSC_0001DSC_0081

No comments: