Sunday, May 11, 2008

beginning a blog

For the longest time, I have been considering keeping a blog to share with friends, family and other like-minded readers. What was standing in my way (other than lack of time and motivation) was that I didn't know what I wanted to focus on. My first blog was a journal of my struggles with infertility and then a joyous documentary of my twin pregnancy. In my second blog, I aimed to reach out to other mothers of preemies and children with special needs, especially Cerebral Palsy. I have also yearned to start a recipe blog, much like the cookbook that I published two years ago, except without having to pay for publication. What I finally decided was that I could accomplish all of these things and more by having a family blog, with which we could share and keep in touch with our friends and family that don't get to see us often enough. I hope that I can do just that!

1 comment:

April Gould said...

Wow your blog looks great! I didn't know you published a cookbook. Thats awesome! I can't wait to learn more about you. Love the Goulds