Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Birthday Soiree

You may recall that I turned 25 last month (July 29). Well, in all honesty, it was kind of a hard birthday for me -- turning a quarter century! So, to make myself feel better, I decided to keep celebrating into the month of August so I can continue to feel like I "just turned" 25. So, Saturday, we corralled some friends together at the last minute and all went out for tapas -- which is very authentic Spanish cuisine -- at Lola Tapas. I had a really great time. Thanks to everyone who came out.For those who missed this one, that's one great reason to do it again soon. :)

3 comments:

Erin Buggy said...

So wish we could have been with you to join in the celebration! Glad to see you had a great time, and we look forward to seeing you this weekend for MORE birthday celebrating! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful group of friends!Glad you had such a memorable celebration.
Mom

Jeppesen Family said...

Happy late birthday! I'm glad you got to do something fun! You look great!