Monday, December 28, 2009

Impromtu Photo Shoot - by Sarah E. Photography

Our friend, Sarah Hales, who is such a talented photographer, happened to have her camera with her during her visit to our house last week. And (LUCKY US!) she decided to give us a little impromptu photo session. These are seriously some of the most beautiful photos I've ever had taken of the kids, and we weren't dressed up nor were we in a spectacular setting (we were sitting in my family room). Definitely one of my favorite Christmas presents!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are stunning! All the kids look so beautiful!!!

I will be calling her to do some photos for us, and will refer her to others. She is amazing...colors and black and white are equally perfect. Such treasures...I would like to blow them up for our house.

Kristen said...

Im so excited for your new gift!! I will absolutely sit down and give you some pointers (if you don't mind being taught by someone who taught themselves and pretty much makes it up as they go!)

Tricia said...

Beautiful pictures. You are right you could not of asked for a more perfect gift.

April Gould said...

Love it... but Its easy to take cute photos if you have cute kids :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos. Glad I stumbled across your blog.

Jen said...

Oh wow!! What amazing photos. I'm so excited I got to see them. Happy new year and good luck with the fundraiser!