Wednesday, December 9, 2009

November Photos

The photo journal of this month (in reverse order of event):
Dressing up baby
When I'm cooking dinner, the kids get to enjoy one of their favorite times of the day: Movie time!All chic and Jacquie OPicking out our Christmas tree!The kids met Santa for the first time at Glendale Glitters.sleepyheadDecorating gingerbread cookies with Nana. Could these kids be any happier?Splashing around in the water feature at Tempe Center for the Performing ArtsBedtime storiesAri mastering a neat pincer grasp!Best buddies walking to the stairs together. Whenever Gabe gets in a mood and refuses to walk Bella to the stairs, she will cry and chase him around with her hold hand held out to him. It's the sweetest thing ever.Dinner at Nana's for her birthday. Hanging out with Aunt Marci.Ari got a huge kick out of Nana blowing out her candles.Scottsdale Train Park

3 comments:

Tricia and Haylee said...

You Truly have an beautiful family... Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos

Karmann said...

WORDS can NOT even BEGIN to EXPRESS how I feel about you and your little angels!!!! I feel so blessed to know you and be able to be in your home! I love your children and you so much!!! I am so happy for Ari and you guys with this opprotunity to have this surgery done! My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you guys! You are an amazing person! I am so grateful that I have you in my life! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.