Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back to School!

I might be a little absent on the blog for a bit, because I'm now taking 2 summer graduate classes at ASU! I'm back to school to finish my Masters in Counseling Psychology (M.C.) degree! I never thought that I would be happy to be in school, but yes, I'm very excited. I feel like I'm the old mom who's totally stoked about being in class that everyone rolls their eyes at. Actually, I'm lying about the rolling eyes part (I think?). I have a ton of reading this summer, and (a first for me) I'm reading every page! Wish me luck and please pray that I can finish with the same zeal that I started with, and don't hate my life in two years. :)

3 comments:

Jay, Sarah, Noah, & Nate said...

Congratulations Elisa! You'll do great!

Amanda said...

Good luck! You will do awesome and you will never regret getting a Master's degree!

Karmann said...

OH!~~!!!! I am so EXCITED for you!!! I know you have wanted to do this for sometime! I am so HAPPY for you!!! No eye rolling from me girl-just plain HIGH FIVES and JUMPING with JOY!!!! YOu are going to be AMAZING!!!!

LOVE AND MISS YOU!