Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mega Mud Mania

I occasionally like to peruse our local websites to see what events are going on in our area that might be fun to check out. I landed on this one today, and boy oh boy, was it a gem. Yes, it was actually called Mega Mud Mania, and I would say the name suits it well. Our kids got to run through a mud obstacle course and then go buck wild in a mud pool! They were in hog heaven... literally.At first, the girls were not quite sure what to think of the mud. Gabe ran the obstacle course at least ten times before we could catch him. We were so happy to see him acting like a boy. By that I mean, we were happy he loved it. We half expected him to freak out, but he showed us.

1 comment:

kvhawker said...

That is fabulous! I wish our daughters had known about it! Our grandkids would have loved it too. The pictures are worth thousands of words, thanks!