Thursday, October 27, 2011

And Baby Makes… Six!

As if the photo didn’t already say it all, we are happy to announce that we are expecting our fourth (and last) baby!  We had been on the fence about it for about three years now, and I had always felt like someone was missing from our bunch.  I had heard people say that before, but I didn’t really know what they meant until I felt it myself.  I am about seven weeks along, and I’m pleased to say that I’m feeling great so far!  A little tired, but that kind of just comes with the territory when you’re me.  We are busy now, and we will be much. busier. then… but it will all be worth it.  We are very excited.

3 comments:

Dreams and Chocolate said...

Congratulations ! :D I'm so happy for you !

All the best from a portuguese reader ;)

Danielle said...

Yes!! Congratulations! I always kind of hoped this post would appear one day. :)

Karmann said...

I am so happy for you!!! I have heard that same story as well! I am glad you followed your feelings! I just know that the little angel inside you is going to be such a great addition to your family! I cant wait to see she/he next year! Super excited!!!! Miss you!!