Friday, January 25, 2013

Follow Us!

If you aren’t a blog subscriber yet, please join by using the widget on the sidebar!  This way you will never miss an update.  I’ll also get to know who is reading, which is super for me.  Sometimes, I feel like I’m talking to myself…  but then, I randomly meet a reader out in public, or find out later that a friend knew me before I ever knew her because she was a reader, or something like that.  And this makes me happy!  So very happy and also in good company.  Please always feel free to comment or introduce yourself, including and especially if you have anything in common with our unique family.  I am very open to feedback and conversation on my blog topics so don’t be scared!  I’m scary only on a very occasional basis.  I consider anyone who reads my blog as a friend who I haven’t met yet!

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi, My name is Sandra. It is nice to meet you! I found your blog while researching transverse limb deficiencies. I just had a baby girl on 10/12/12 who was born without her hand. It was a shock to us and at the time I had never really even heard of it happening. I am so glad to have found your blog! I started reading and couldn't stop! Seeing how great Isabella does gave me hope and inspiration when I needed it the most. Thank you so much for sharing your life! You have such a beautiful family!!!

Mrs. Beer said...

I'm following you! Always happy to find new blogs!

Unknown said...

Hi Elisa! Got to your site thru Santana. Obviously you have absolutely perfect subjects :) and mad photography skills, but I'm curious what kind of camera you're using? Such sharp, clear photos. Your family is just beautiful! Thks. Sue

Taylors said...

Hi Sandra! Congratulations on your baby girl! You'd think Bella has eight hands from the way she operates. I'm sure your little one will be the same way -- they have magical powers, those one-handed ones. Promise! Thanks for visiting! :)

Hi Mrs. Beer! I loved your blog too! Thanks for visiting mine! :)

Hi Susan! Thank you for the compliments. I use a Nikon D5100, but some photos were taken on my old D90 and others on my old D40.

Amberly said...

You can count on me to read each and every post. Yours is the only blog I read faithfully--actually, it's the only thing I read at all these days!

Unknown said...

Hi Elisa,

My name is Celena and we have a mutual friend, Sheena. Sheena told me about how amazing of a person you are and an equally amazing mom. I love your blog and your kiddos are perfect and beautiful in every way! I have two kids, 3 years and 6 years, and your blog helps remind me to enjoy even the simple pleasures. Thank you so much!

Celena

Taylors said...

Aww, thanks Amberly! You rock!

Hi Celena! Thank you so much! We actually met at Sheena's Bday party. I was the one in the black dress who brought my baby lol! Thank you for the comment, you are so sweet!