Thursday, April 16, 2015

Everyday Miracles

My first babies are a big

kid age, and for the first time their birthdays are making me weepy and nostalgic // slow down babies!

Had a sugar-and-laughter-filled day celebrating my twins.

My girls are both daddy's girls and they don't share him very well // every girl should be so lucky to have a dad like him.

Nighttime game of croquet with the little miss // and what a beautiful night it was.

Everyone had a good time at the beautiful wedding of Noel and Daniel last night... even this little one who wouldn't part ways with the dessert table.

It was an overall great day in the garden.

Turns out, despite people telling me for most of my life, I was a "city girl" and "pampered", that I am a "country girl" and "outdoorsy".  So there.

Two peas in a pod hard at it // work around here doesn't pause for potty training.

Spring dinners outside are back on with this crew.

Where the neighborhood kids were after school today.

Rainy day birthday party backup plan.

Blossoms are the promise of wonderful things soon to come.  Popcorn poppin' on the apricot tree... and the apple and the peach trees too.

Baby sissy Marci.  My childhood home videos have been the evening entertainment recently.

Spring allows for after school neighbor play dates almost every day.

Getting back inside after a walk around the yard // so beautiful out, but it's nice returning to this cozy place too.

Ari participated in her first cheer competition of the year with AZ Heat Inferno. She stole the show with her amazing smile and enthusiasm! She was so happy to perform with this awesome group of girls!

.PicMonkey Collage3-15-15

No comments: