Thursday, April 16, 2015

Everyday Miracles

I am getting my craft on today because the spring decor I like is out of my budget. I think the spray paint and hot glue fumes are getting to me though.

Flower garland for spring // felt is my new thing.

This guy scored the first goal that the team made all season so far (he wasn't at the first game). I am so proud of him, but he was beaming! He is growing up too fast. All too soon, he will tower over me like this when I'm standing up beside him.

New leaves on the fiddle leaf fig.

Shells for my friend.

Our beautiful one year old Paulownia tree is now taller than me.

Grabbing a spinach snack to go.

Vines have started their ascent.

My lunch date.

Field day fun // girls beat the boys in Bella's class 8-0.

Today was of the most fun birthday parties we have ever had! // Gabe and Ari, life is so full of joy with you two in it! // Movie night with "Nacho Libre", because my kids love to laugh.

Grateful for the wonderful friends in our lives // friendship is the best gift that we can receive.

A happy day in our backyard.

Chillin' and enjoying the female attention before the movie.

I would love him either way, but the birthday boy is growing up to be someone I'm truly proud to call my son.

It's midnight and we are finally cleaned up from the party // time for cupcakes!

The mud pie she baked almost looks good enough to eat.

PicMonkey Collage3-16-15

No comments: