Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me (July 29th)

Just wanted to say -- look what Jake got me for my birthday! It's an ASUS eee laptop computer. It weighs 2.5 lbs. in all and is 9" x 11". It has all of my programs and pictures already on it, and it has a built-in wireless nic card so I get internet anywhere there's a signal. And it fits oh so nicely in my diaper bag, so I carry it with me wherever I go and use it as my planner. It has been written up in magazines and has A+ reviews -- I love it already. And because it is the most affordable computer out there (look it up!), we could afford to upgrade the RAM and get the extended battery. I feel so chic and mobile. (The cell phone is in the photo for scale.)

1 comment:

Jodi Stapley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you had a great day.