Monday, October 12, 2009

September Fundraising Stats

As of the end of September, we have collectively raised $6,574.15 towards getting Ariana Stem Cell Therapy. Special thanks are owed to our wonderful volunteers and contributors in Holbrook, AZ, where fundraising efforts have been ongoing. To come in October and November, Holbrook, AZ will be attempting to sell 2,000 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts in an effort to raise funds to HOPE for Ari. If that goal is met, we stand to net $10,000 from this effort! Please notify Twyla Taylor to reserve your boxes (twylataylor@cableone.com). Thank you!

2 comments:

Chrissy Edwards said...

Hey can you post Twyla's info and/or send me her email? I would like to contact her please :)

Unknown said...

Hello I am Dr. Jose Cerda Anzaldo I do Stem Cell Therapy in Los Cabos Mexico and the company where I get the Stem Cells Would be willing to give a Discount for The Stem Cell Therapy if it taken in Guadalajara for only $9000.00 USD, if you would be interested please contact me at medicabo@prodigy.net.mx
Be well!!