Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bake Sale Fundraiser

As many already know, the Scottsdale Chef Bake Sale Fundraiser that was put on by my mom and her closest friends (thank you so much Cheryl, Helen, Coralia, Paula, Bonnie, and anyone that I may be forgetting!) was a success. For eight hours, people trickled in, coming and going. Some people bought beautiful pies and cakes to give as gifts, others a few delicious cookies or a quiche to eat right there, several left with a beautiful piece of jewelry, and still others just came to drop off a donation. It was a really nice day, and thanks to everyone involved, they managed to raise for us $4,500. What a wonderful outcome to have met our goal of $17,000 for Ari's first Stem Cell Therapy procedure! We feel so blessed to have so many people who care about us and especially Ari!

3 comments:

Erin Buggy said...

Your mom and her friends did a fantastic job and worked SO hard, and I couldn't be happier for y'all that you are now within a stone's-throw of reaching your goal! I'm so glad my mom and I were able to join in on the fun, and I must say that the almond brittle was sooo tasty!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Paradise Found said...

Hi Elisa! I just realized I've been stalking your cute blog for a few weeks and never posted a comment. Sorry! :) Glad you were able to raise so much money for your daughter's procedure. Awesome!
*Emrie