Monday, July 11, 2011

Bitter Sweet Farewell

My sister’s boyfriend, Goran, got a job in Seattle with Microsoft.  That’s the good news.  It’s also the bad news, and here’s why.  Goran is the closest thing to a brother that I’ve ever known.  He’s also been the best thing for my sister since, um… birth perhaps.  And he’s the closest thing to a best friend that my little Ari has ever had (aside from her nuclear family of course).  I could elaborate much more on the subject, and I did in the scrapbook that we threw together for him, but I’ll just say here that we are going to miss him, and we wish him everything that is good. Don’t worry, Leah will be joining him in Seattle eventually, which again… is good news and bad news.  But Friday night was all about Gogo.

Leah and Goran.

DSC_7541

L:  My mom and dad.  R:  Leah and Goran.

DSC_7537 DSC_7539DSC_7542DSC_7554 DSC_7545 copy

Marci and Adam.

DSC_7550

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elisa, you are a photographer extraordinaire....You made everyone look so gorgeous! Thank you for taking such memorable photos....Love, Mom