Sunday, May 25, 2014

Everyday Miracles

Some everyday miracles…

Crazy fun at school on Water Day.  This is the fall asleep on the way home from school kind of fun.

Sleeping toddler boy… long lashes and tulip lips… sweetest thing ever.

We brought home a few of these pretties.  My forest dreams are coming true.

A most perfect afternoon to enjoy Ari’s Friday horseback riding ritual. 

My sisters gave me some of their gorgeous blooms. 

The big boys went camping, and Liam enjoyed being the man of the house.  The sisters enjoyed his chubby cuddles.

Blueberry lemon cake for our Memorial Day BBQ.

Ari can help herself to the chips at the buffet table now.  Independence is awesome.

I got a sneak peak of my Mother’s Day photos, and I’m waiting in heavy anticipation to see the rest.

Just when I thought the heat was getting too intense… my roses started blooming again.

A girls weekend of pampering and rule breaking.  Makeovers, foot massages, ice cream whenever, and *gasp* Little Caesar's Pizza.

Grocery shopping with our buddies.

“Peach Paradise” – Gabe.  Ingredients include homegrown peach, yellow honey mango, coconut milk, orange juice, and peach frozen yogurt.

Bella went peach pickin’ on the back patio.

Homemade pound cake with homemade whipped cream and strawberries for the Memorial Day BBQ.  We needed options.

Babysitting my adorable niece and nephew.  Had to teach them the Cup Song.

PicMonkey Collage05-25-14

No comments: