Friday, August 22, 2014

Everyday Miracles

Yet another…

How this little boy gets such a kick out of life’s simple things… like watching the washing machine do its thing.  He asks “see? see?”.

Reuniting with old friends for brunch.

Getting together with new friends for lunch. 

Watching my biggest man and my littlest man really start to bond.  Sometimes it’s over something as simple as a lesson in barbecue.

Remembering how it all began.  Our second date nearly 13 years ago.

Bringing us to where we are now.  My birthday present from Jake was a date to our see our new favorite band (The Head and The Heart) play live.

They were amazing.  They make me want to swim in the stars.

My helplessly adorable piggy tailed princess.

A rain storm that followed irrigation makes for a beautiful wet mess in the yard.  The kids were all over it.

A couple of falls later (some accidental, others not so much), and everyone’s soaked to the bone and looking pretty refreshed.

Playing in a wet wonderland with my baby.

This hot guy is my husband.  Is it any wonder that I decided I wanted to marry him within minutes of seeing him for the first time?

Spending a gorgeous afternoon with our dear friends in their beautiful country backyard.

Bella loving a chicken.

The friggin supermoon behind the clouds.  It slays me!

Shampoo everywhere thanks to the cutest little monsters I’ve ever seen.

PicMonkey Collage8-19-14

No comments: