Friday, December 5, 2014

Everyday Miracles

I’m so behind on posting our everyday miracles that I contemplated retiring it for a while, but it matters so much to me that I’ll give it my best shot at catching up…

A bunch of married thirty-something year old moms head out on the town for Sheena's bachelorette party.  And yet, I think we held our own.

Glitterifying with Bella on one of her birthday crafts

The turtles liked Ari.

As did the goats.  Like a Disney princess, animals follow her wherever she goes.  They pushed her around the petting zoo, and she loved the ride.

Paddle boating with Grammy and Papa next to the pelicans.

Ocean princess and her loyal subject.  They play so well together… sometimes.

Cousins + grandparents + fall = joyous chaos.

Normal Arizona sunset.  The sky is on fire.

Now that's what I call a family dinner.  Big trees, little lights, long tables, & huge love.

The world is their stage.  Huge tree stumps are no exception.

Liam has been showing signs of his budding independent spirit.  A sky high slide and a knack for escaping are just two things in his bag of tricks.

Best friends on swings never gets old.

We are in second summer // one of my favorite Arizona seasons.

Pavers down!  I am officially changing it's name from "picnic area" to "party pavilion".

Fundraiser for GaitWay in hopes that we will be able to open up a year round facility for Ari's Conductive Ed. // If you'd like to donate to a good cause, I have one for you!

Pretty decent school pictures for 1st and 2nd grade. Apparently it's baby Jennifer Lawrence & Theo James.

PicMonkey Collage11-2-14

No comments: