Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Everyday Miracles

Jumping bean.

Yesterday, I told Bella she couldn't pluck the roses off the bush. As much as I hated to cut them off and throw them in a basket, I hated it way more that I said 'no' to her innocent request // so this is my redemption.

First swimming independently and now "showering" independently? You two are growing up way too fast.

Moms and Sons movie night at Carlson Elementary // saw 'Earth to Echo' on piles of blankets and pillows under the stars with my little man // he even held my hand.

Making lemonade for our friends // fresh picked from the tree.

Firing up the Egg tonight for Sunday dinner.

We're at it again // yay... // when will it not be caterpillar season?

Enjoying our autumn nights with good friends // kids running amok and eating way too many cookies // just the way we like it.

My big girl riding her favorite four legged animal, Pace // pronounced (by Ari) "Payee".

Our first fall garden harvest is here // Bok choy and cilantro // I am making steamed red snapper with bok choy and red chili garlic sauce for din din.

A little mid-week ferris wheel // Veteran's Day

Grateful for the tender mercies that keep allowing us to catch Ari's seizures and stop them long before they stop her // grateful to be her mama // grateful that she has a daddy who loves her beyond measure.

Getting into watercolor painting to give my kitchen some color on the wall // I decided the theme would be “fruit we grow” // grapefruit, watermelon, peach, apple.

PicMonkey Collage12-2-14

No comments: