Friday, December 5, 2014

Everyday Miracles

We went to a wicked Halloween party.  I had nothing to wear, but I can throw scary together quite well.

Toasted marshmallow pumpkin pie with graham cracker crust.

The best things in life are free.... love, family, nature... & mall ring cleanings.

My giant, odd-ball pumpkin.

And what a date night it was // Moore wedding in Sedona.

We can't say no to bubbles.  We have four kids ...

My sister from another mister tied the knot yesterday in the most beautiful wedding. We were so happy to be a part of this amazing night and to witness this milestone in their love story.

A weekend with my love.

My happy place.

This is Arizona, folks. // Just one of it's many beautiful faces.

This was today.  Rolling creeks and colorful leaves in forests of towering trees // feeling grateful for this.

I'm not big on Halloween decor, but I love these painted pumpkins made by my kids and their cool aunties who watched them this weekend.

Bella's new baby // When we told her we think it's a moth and not a butterfly, she said calmly and lovingly "It doesn't matter.  I'll call her Buttercup.”  She already has a mama's heart.  We later found out that it was indeed a Giant Swallowtail Butterfly.

Thank goodness for ibuprofen or we might actually have to spend our sick days in bed.  Riding bikes is so much better.

Her excitement is contagious. // Carlson Elementary Boo Bash.

Picnic lunch and library movies. // Trying my best to make the most of a sick day. // On the upside, the kids noticed some spider webs in the pavilion rafters and got excited because "they're free Halloween decorations!" // Real life my friends.

PicMonkey Collage11-3-14

No comments: