Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Everyday Miracles

Snow day with the people I love most // Bella commissioned me to build a snowman taller than me, and I did not let her down // so much fun!!!

The cold isn't her favorite but her smile pervades no matter where we are.

Do you want to build a snowman? // I love how focused she was.

It makes me so happy to play with my children in the snow // I got to relive a piece of my snowy childhood with them // it was a beautiful winter day in Arizona.

Jam sesh with Ari and her cousin Vance.

Winter wonderland.

Go ahead, give me a reason to send you a card // I'm ready. Thanks to my sweet in-laws for gifting me the coolest stamp ever.

All is pretty. Even through a dirty windshield.

It's been seven years since we have been on skis. I was a little rusty, but we had an amazing time. We even FaceTimed our kids the whole way down the mountain on one run.

We celebrated 10 years of marriage today. I am one lucky girl. Love him so much!

Close of a perfect day.

Meet "Grayson", the Taylor family pet // one of Bella's favorite Christmas gifts.

Scatter sunshine all along your way.

Garden beets baby.

Cilantro grows like a weed // a weed that I love to eat.

Flat leaf parsley // the garden goods keep coming.

PicMonkey Collage1-13-15

No comments: