Friday, September 11, 2009

August Photos

For those who missed the August milestones post, it's hidden below the Zuchinni & Fennel Soup recipe! I couldn't get it to move up. Anyway, it's long, and as usual, it is written mostly for me to remember my children as they were when I look back fondly on these times. They change way too quickly. But, for those who are interested in an update, it's all there. I put the pictures from last month separately in the current post.

Isabella being courted by her doting boyfriend, Ezra.

The baby likey the camera.
Too chic for her own good.
Ari is a little excited about www.BowsForAri.com

Isabella sportin her bow-hawk. Potty time for my big girl. Everyone should have one potty shot during their childhood. Period.
Another great weekend at the Chandler Mall play area. This is going to be the setting of a very large fraction of my kids' childhood photos.
My little darling on a day when she decided to skip her scheduled nap.
The men of my life.Gabe and Lana playing slinkie.First kiss.Gabe wouldn't take his eyes off of the gorilla behind us for one second.
Ariana was horrified by this crocodile. I thought that the Rainforest Cafe was supposed to be a fun place for children. No? Ultimate entertainment.
Little mannequin

No comments: