Saturday, September 19, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

We finally got around to getting family portraits. It was Isabella's first time in the portrait studio and she's already a year old (almost)! Ariana was pretty afraid of the big camera and flashbulbs, initially, so she wasn't her normal smiley self at all for the group shots. I finally got her to flash us a grin by singing the 'Skiddamarink' song at the top of my lungs with hand gestures. Isabella was pretty solemn, but at least not crying. And Gabriel hammed it up (thank you Gabe!). All in all, I think we made out okay. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are just beautiful of the entire family.

It is amazing that the kids did so well being that they had fevers later on during the day. They are such troopers!

Nana Starr

Jean said...

Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Jean

Jeppesen Family said...

Those photos are so cute! Everyone looks great! and you look so beautiful!

TxMissie said...

I love them all.I love Ari's smile

April Gould said...

I love your photos! What a cute family!

Jodi Stapley said...

Your family is beautiful!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting--they're gorgeous. I hope all is well with you.