Friday, May 31, 2013

Daycation

Earlier this month, Bella, Liam and I got to visit Marci at the Arizona Grand, where she was staycationing for the week.  The twins still had to be picked up from school at 3, so it was really only a daycation for us.  Very sweet nonetheless.  We had lunch and played in the wave pool and rafted down the lazy river.  I am hard-pressed to think of better ways to pass three hours.  Bella loved being in the water (and hardly came up out of it for a picture), but I wonder if Liam may have loved it even more.  He made a crazy rhino facial expression and splashed around like he was some kind of fierce!

photo2photophoto5photo4photo1photo3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOWWWWW! Hey, I know you're married and everything, but are you open to meeting new people, for friends? Hit me up some time shorty. 602 796 035 eight. Call me late....

Elisa said...

Aw Jake, you really had me going for a minute there. Hahahaha. Love you!