Thursday, October 16, 2014

Everyday Miracles

Breakfast made for me by my baby.

Coming home to a clean house.

Eyes of wonder at Bella’s most recent capture.

Relaxing with my big girl… but she’ll always be my baby.

Gabe got recognized by his principal at school for reading over a million words in the first quarter!

Pretty little thing on my windowsill.

Random bathroom rainbows.

Our entertainment.

Non-GMO, organic, beautifully packaged future vegetables.

Beginning our fall garden… gluttons for punishment (and organic veggies) that we are.

First beautiful day of fall for us Arizonans.

A picnic complete with apricot popsicles in our front yard.

A Bellabration complete with Island Cupcakes and…

…mini ponies in bikinis and grass skirts.

The best gift ever from Grammy & Papa… her performance hoop.

The wheels that have brought with them so much joy.

PicMonkey Collage10-02-14

No comments: