Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Everyday Miracles

Rewinding a bit to remember some earlier everyday miracles

Pomegranate gift to Marci.

Cheeseburger gift to Leah

Hot chocolate date with with my two favorite women // mommy-daughter time.

I love my little buddy so much in spite of the fact that he can be so naughty sometimes... he threw his Converse shoe at my head with amazing aim when I was driving this morning, because he was mad that I changed the radio station.

Ready for the adventure of potty training.

Born to fly.

About to embark on another day with my mini me.

Baking pies for company with my apron twin // fig pecan from my favorite restaurant Beckett’s Table // I have been waiting for this all week.

Fish love “Let it Go” too.

Beautiful day for the zoo with cousins.

We can't seem to get enough of pampering goats.

Thank the Lord.

One plateful of kale and quinoa salad is never enough.

One of those rare days when I've had eight hours of sleep, go to two back-to-back classes at the gym, and eat a salad for lunch // feels pretty good I have to say.

Sometimes I hate putting him down for a nap, because it just means less time with him.

My budding photographer snaps photos of every sunset, zoo animal, and "cool scene" that there is.

PicMonkey Collage3-10-15

No comments: