Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Everyday Miracles

My little ones love holiday decorations. If they had their way, our house would always look like the seasonal isle of the grocery store. Last night, I spent a few hours with a hot glue gun and went for it.

Making juice.

80 degrees. I guess it's summer again.

It's wonderful to see Ari growing up and establishing her own friendships.

All girls all day.

Yeah, I have no idea what beats this // Ari and Bella's cousin, Madison's birthday party was their favorite day this year.

This conversation: Me: "Bella, doesn't she sound just like Elsa from the movie?"   Elsa: "Umm… that's because I am the same Elsa from the movie."

Daddy Daughter Dance with Daddy and Papa // the girls were so excited to be the center of their attention all evening // I hear they danced like no tomorrow.

Official Daddy-Papa-Daughter Dance pic // three generations // melting...

Ari and her IRun4 buddy got the chance to meet in person today, and it was so awesome // perfect match, these two.

Just about to begin gardening and other weekend to do's, but that corner and a cuppa are calling my name // and I got tulips from Ari's IRun4 buddy Tracy, so that's one more reason to stay right here.

Picnicking with our next door neighbors // I love our country life.

Nothing makes me happier than watching my sweetest childhood memories being fulfilled in my childrens' present day // Gabe is making a dash for home base.

I love when my yard is full of life // the cousins have arrived // every spring day is the best day ever

I don't know where she came from, and I have no idea how to feel about this.  I have a crazy, fearless girl.

It's all about letting loose at the rest stop and then when we get back in the car, I'll pull out my peace and calming essential oils.

PicMonkey Collage3-12-15

No comments: