Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Everyday Miracles

Dinner under a canopy of trees, a separate kids table and live music because it's Valentine's Day // Disney does it again.

Just one of a million magical moments.

Radiator Springs Racers was Gabe and Ari's favorite ride. Ari hooted and hollered the whole time, kicking her feet with excitement. I so wish I had taken a video. Bella didn't like the drops, because they made her "butt feel weird". Liam was just an inch shy of making the 40" cutoff. I guess we'll have to come back to celebrate when he grows that inch..

Pretty awesome to get to ride with these guys // I can't believe I gave birth to them four days shy of 8 years ago!

Every day in Disneyland is the best day ever // even when Liam has a blowout on the Jungle Cruise // you read that right.

I'm so lucky // Gabe told me out of the blue "Mom... I love you." // it may not seem like a big deal but it was one of the best parts of my day.

She may look vulnerable, but don't let that fool you. She's the bravest of them all.

Three good lookin’ cowboys.

Someone's having a good time.

My Valentines.

Family pictures are getting trickier // I love my motley crew.

Goofball will actually wear her 3-D glasses now.  Every milestone counts.

Apparently Disneyland didn't offer enough thrills for Bella, because she felt the need to get stuck in and nearly fall 30 ft. out of our mulberry tree today. Jake: "How are you feeling Bella?" Bella: "Like I'm going to FALL!"

He knows he's cute and he works it… in the rearview mirror.

I had all but given up on the idea that we would have any cauliflower, but surprise surprise // it has only just begun.

We will start and end this day with celebrating two of the most amazing people I know. These two made me a mommy for the first time 8 years ago, and I can't even comprehend how that much time has passed. I am so grateful for their joyful, humorous, and loving presence in our lives. I can't imagine our family without either one. I love them so much my heart hurts!

PicMonkey Collage3-14-15

No comments: