Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Everyday Miracles

Thank goodness for funny movies on the mornings after he keeps us up all night.

Bok choy rice noodle soup with turkey and tofu meatballs because my sister is coming over tonight, and I'm bound and determined to cure everyone's winter colds.

It's hard to believe that we are already at the start of a new season, and we're planting five rows of our summer garden! // Three varieties of tomatoes, bell peppers, three types of watermelon, honeydew, and cantaloupe were started this weekend. // Meanwhile, we are still reaping all that the winter garden has to offer, and feeling so blessed.

Birthday parties full of good friends are happy reminders that I love this little community we have and this place we call home.

I scratched the itch and came up with this guy // he isn't finished, but at least I can work on my taxes now.

Busy day of grocery shopping, a downtown neurology appointment for Ari, prepping for a twin birthday party, cheer practice, and speaking at out R.S. activity tonight in simplifying the way we eat... and running on 4 hrs. of sleep // I need s glass half full. Of fresh squeezed tangelo juice.

Lemon bars in my beehive cake stand // I would be lying if I said I didn't spend a very long time searching for a beehive cake stand.

Is it just me or does she look way older than six here? // impatient to play in the rain and get soaked to the bone // rainy day ritual.

Of course I got her to smile two seconds later and here comes my six year old running back.

Bathtime sweetness.

Friday night movie favorite "My Girl".

I didn't even think it was possible to have this much fog in Phoenix // this is definitely a cuddle day..

I sketched this out for Bella, and here's what she did with it // I have a painting budd.

I came home from a photo shoot last weekend, and Jake was baking lemon merengue pie! What?! It was so good too!

Sunday family walks are the perfect way to close the weekend.

We don't always eat Cold Stone ice cream, but when we do, it looks like this.

PicMonkey Collage3-11-15

No comments: