Tuesday, September 16, 2008

37 Week Pregnancy Update

This is just a brief update to say that my OB finally checked me (per my request), and as I suspected, Isabella is pretty close to coming. I am 80% effaced (out of 100), 2 cm. dilated (out of 10), and the head station is -1 (on a scale of 3 to -3). Although he said that many doctors consider 37 weeks term and the rest consider 38 weeks term, I'm still a little nervous about it being so early. I wish she would wait just a little longer... I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

5 comments:

Rebecca Lynch said...

Yay! She's almost here! I miss you... I'm thinking of you! xo

Jeppesen Family said...

I'm glad he finally listened to you :)

Kristel & Ken said...

Elisa! She's moving fast! :-) Hopefully we'll be there so we can see your little bundle of joy!! :-) And to help if there's anything you need. Sorry it's taken me forever to respond...but, you have our last name correct on your blog...it's Kuzdas.

Jenn said...

Hi Elisa!

I'm Jenn, i'm friends with Chrissy and she showed me your blog and I wanted to say hello! I'm not sure she's ever mentioned me to you but I do know a bit about you and your sweet twins. Congrats on your new little girl.

I have 6 kids ranging from my oldest boy (will be 10 on 10/20) followed by my 3 girls 7, 5 & 3 (will be 8, 6 & 4 in nov & dec) and then my 2 youngest boys 2 1/2 and 3 months today!

anyway feel free to drop by my blog anytime and i'll be looking forward to seeing the announcement of your little Isabella (my Isabella *Belle* will be 8 on 11/13)

Alison said...

Hey there! So it's any day now. I've know people to be at a 2 for several weeks so hopefully you'll be fine. I'm so nervous for you - not the labor part but the after part. We'll be coming soon so I hope you have her while we're there! Can't wait to see you!