Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ari is a Preschooler!

Little Ariana had her first day of preschool at Fulton Elementary School today! She loved it! The teacher, Miss Jacquie, said that she did so well. She was so impressed how Ari loved music (she even sang) and painting, and at how Ari let her know which activities held her interest and which ones didn't. She said that Ari was so happy in class. Ari had been looking foward to preschool for several weeks. Every time I'd mention going to school, she would get a huge grin and give me big nods 'yes'. This morning, I had to wake her up to get her there in time (starts at 8 am!), and she gave me the stink eye. But as soon as I told her that we were going to school, she starting kicking and holding her arms up for me to lift her up. Such a bright spot in my day! I don't even think she missed me for a minute while she was there. We can't wait to go back tomorrow. Our schedule is T & Th 8-10:30am, and W 12-2:30 pm.

2 comments:

Karmann said...

She looks so cute in her pink wheelchair!!! YEAH!!! I am so glad that she loves it!!! I can totally picture her stink eye and then that beautiful smile that just lights up anyones day!!!! Cant wait to hear more on her school adventures!

TxMissie said...

That is so awesome!!