Monday, February 1, 2010

Boys Night Out

On Saturday night, Gabriel and Daddy went on their first official "Boys Night Out", and they lived it up in style... MoNsTeR JaM style that is. According to Jake and the videos I made him take of their evening, Gabe loved it! Being a mom, I was a littler nervous that he would think it was too loud or get scared/bored/cranky, but he was all smiles the whole evening (and he refused to wear his ear plugs). Daddy and Gabe were accompanied by Jake's friend, Jay, and his two-year-old son Noah, so that made it a solid "boys only" experience. Gabe thought that the Monster Jam arena was a race track, and he kept asking about Lightning McQueen and Mater. When he got home (at 11 pm!), he perfromed a reinactment of the show with a toy car so I could see what I missed. I'm so happy they had such an awesome time :).

4 comments:

Paradise Found said...

So fun! Glad the boys enjoyed themselves. We almost took Miles, but then decided his sensitive ears wouldn't handle it. Now I wish we would have tried. Cute how he reinacted it for you :)

Chrissy Edwards said...

Umm....is that Lana's pajama top? Gabe sure seems to love it! ;)

Taylors said...

haha Chrissy, no it isn't! It's from TCP $3 (not pj's either)!!! I had to jump on it b/c he did love the pajamas (which I have hidden away), and I had to replace them with something! :)

Chrissy Edwards said...

Ahahahaa! I was going to tell you to just keep them if Gabe loves them that much! :) Do they still fit him?