Sunday, February 21, 2010

They're THREE

I can't believe it. Three years old?! That's, like, half-way to six! My fat babies with the triple chins and the jowls for cheeks, the ones who coo and squeal and need me... are little KIDS now. This year, the twins' birthday fell right by our Sea World and beach trip so that got to count for part of our celebration. On their actual birthday, we did some celebrating at home with cupcakes (this year homemade), and they each got a present from Mommy & Daddy. Gabe got a Peter Pan costume and (felt) sword, and Ariana got a parachute. They both love playing with their gifts (we are, without a doubt, getting the good out of that sword), so that makes me Happy Mommy. In line with our tradition, the birthday girl dressed like a princess all day. Gabe got to wear his Peter Pan costume all day too. I'm planning a little party in a couple months with some of their friends, but for now, we're done celebrating and we're getting ready for the next thing... Ari's first day of preschool on Tuesday! I love you Gabriel Pierce and Ariana Elise. You are two of my (four) favorite people in the world. Every day with you brings sunshine into my life. I never knew I could feel such love until the day you were born.She loves how she can really play with this. But her favorite thing to do is lay underneath it when we are flapping it above her.ohhhh!About to embark on the Princess/Pirate ParadeI had to throw in a picture of the only baby I have left :)

1 comment:

Esther and Brian said...

Awww...Happy (belated) Birthday, sweet twinkies!!!!!!!!