Monday, February 22, 2010

Stem Cell Update

Thought I'd post a couple things we've noticed since Stem Cell Therapy. Nothing, so far, has been very dramatic or even something that I'm even sure is a result of the therapy yet but, it's worth mentioning. Ari seems a little stronger. She is holding herself in 4-point (hands-and-knees) position longer (we're talking seconds), and her bench sitting seems better. She has an easier time pulling to stand (hands held) from a bench sit or a side sit than she did before. And Ari isn't sick. Isabella and Gabriel are quite under the weather with bad coughs (Gabe has bronchitis) and a bad cold. They have been since we got back from our trip nearly a week ago. I don't think I can recall a time in her life when one of my other children was sick and Ari wasn't. Provided all her stem cells don't go misdirecting all their efforts at preventing illness, Ari's bout of health tells me that her new stem cells have the power to do something really good.