Thursday, May 27, 2010

Slip 'n Slide

I don't have any memories of riding a slip 'n slide when I was a child, but something about it just screams "summer joy!", doesn't it? I highly recommend. When we first brought it out on Saturday, it was pretty chilly out (yes, you read that right, it was in the 70's!), so the kids were not feeling so daring and then the were hesitant to get wet at all. But, come Tuesday, I thought I'd give it another shot for Gabe's playdate with Landon and Presley, and it was definitely a hit with the big kids (Ari was in preschool, and Bella was content to wander about getting dirty). None of them actually slid on their tummies, but they did all kids of hops and slides on their bottoms and knees. Gabe has been asking if he can ride the slip 'n slide every day since! Who wants to come over next?

1 comment:

Chrissy Edwards said...

Ohhhh me me me!! I want to come play!!!